
You gotta love East Hampton, NY. As the world reels in a deep recession, our feerless (and spineless) local government officials have spent six years fighting 53-year-old Springs Rian White for having trash on his property at 11 Hodder Avenue and building a shed. In our view, one man's trash is another man's art. Why aren't these jerks cleaning up the litter on Montauk highway? Of course, Mr. White's irate neighbors joined this heroic struggle against poor Rian.
In a recent trial, Mr. White was found guilty of six counts of town code violations. He plans to appeal and we hope he's vindicated. Another bright spot: The jury found him not guilty of displaying a non-conforming sign. Namely, a six-foot hot dog statue, with arms, legs and a smiling face in his backyard. Go Hot Dog Man!... And East Hampton officials and Rian's neighbors, let's be frank (no pun intended): you guys bite the big wiener!
1 comment:
Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardleѕs, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarκіng it and checking back often!
Look into my web-ѕite :: TENS
Post a Comment