
The Montauk Chamber announced today that disgraced financier Bernie Madoff's modern-design $3.3 million dollar beachfront Montauk mansion will become a Museum of Financial Ingenuity slated for opening in the summer of 2010. "Bernie's life story is an incredible testimony to one man's courage and perseverance against impossible odds," the Montauk Chamber's press release read. A sign outside the new museum will read: "Bernie Madoff...Over Fifty Billion Served."
Visitors will be greeted by a 56-inch flat screen monitor showing a video tribute documenting Bernie's astounding rise to power from modest beginnings. In rare never before seen footage, we witness the April 29, 1938 birth of Bernie on a busy New York Stock Exchange trading floor in New York City. Next, we see a clip where young Bernie is selling shares in the Brooklyn Bridge to his classmates at Far Rockaway High School.
After graduating from Hofstra University with a degree in political science, Bernie marries his high school sweetheart Ruth after forcing her to sign an onerous pre-nuptial agreement at gun point. We then see Bernie teaching his adolescent sons Mark and Andrew how to run a three-card monte.
We then fast forward to Bernie in 1960 starting his very own investment firm, Madoff Securities with a $5000 investment he earned working as a male dancer, lifeguard and other odd jobs.
After his trading firm becomes wildly successful and returns 10% per year consistently, we watch Bernie rise to the pinnacle of success. He becomes the Chairman of the NASDAQ stock exchange and gets a violent hand job from a young prostitute in his executive suite. Next, Bernie projectile vomits at a Palm Beach Country Club awards ceremony honoring his life long "integrity and commitment to charity."
Cut to Bernie and Ruth copulating through a bed sheet with a hole in their 5-bedroom 6,300-plus square-foot secluded Palm Beach waterfront residence now valued at $23 million dollars. Later, Bernie then heads down to his $1 million Palm Beach condo adorned with autographed pictures of his heroes: P.T. Barnum, Michael Milken and Ken DeLay. The museum's exhibits will be interactive, and visitors will learn real-life money-making tips such as how to front run client assets, stonewall regulators and project an aura of self-effacing success -- all from the master himself... Bernie Madoff.
Admission to the new Montauk museum will be free but parking is expected to cost $500 a day. "Bernie approved the parking lot pricing and we expect record crowds at the Museum of Financial Ingenuity's opening party. I'm happy to announce that former New York State Governor Eliot Spitzer has agreed to be the master of ceremonies and will greet the people wearing only his boxers and black banker socks," a Montauk Chamber of Commerce spokesperson stated.
10 comments:
Make Money Online From Home With Adsense And Become Filthy Rich Like Me. Start Today!
Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!
I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://izycevog.bigheadhosting.net/yjorap.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money
Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!
I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://suhiqewupy.freewebsitehosting.com/wevoxec.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Glad to materialize here. Good day or night everybody!
Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
friends call me James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to utilize special software facilitating winnings .
Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your comments.
Glad to materialize here. Good day or night everybody!
We are not acquainted yet? It’s easy to fix,
my name is Peter.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to read my travel notes and reports about winnings and losses on this way.
Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..
YakuYaku is accepting applications from translators willing to enter its list of translators. Professionals as well as students with experience are preferred forイprofessional translation services. Depending on the success of our site and your language pairs, the number of available assignments may vary
and Instant notification is done when relevant jobs are posted.
Apart from jobs postions, YakuYaku is ofren publishing new articles to train our community members together with language resources for your translation needs.
We will answer all your questions and problems on our forum.
It was time, Mr Moto reckoned, for his terrible itch to be relieved by the lush lips of his American beauty. You dont know where she is, either.
gay uncle sex stories
free femdom stories
brother inlaw fuck stories
free gay trucker stories
teen gay stories xxx
It was time, Mr Moto reckoned, for his terrible itch to be relieved by the lush lips of his American beauty. You dont know where she is, either.
Is Bigfoot Actual or pseudo? For over 400 years, there have already been reporting’s of a guy like creature that's totally covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]skunk ape[/url]
I congratulate, this excellent idea is necessary just by the way
Post a Comment