
Disregarding his presumption of innocence and asserting that Bernard Madoff enjoys a "gilded penthouse incarceration," civil rights activist Al Sharpton led a one-man rally recently outside the accused Ponzi schemer's Manhattan home urging that he allow him to become his roommate.
Sharpton, a corrupt windbag who plays the race card for a living and loves to live lavishly, went binge drinking and asked that Madoff share his ornate quarters because "I want to taste some of the white man's champagne and caviar."
"I'll be more than happy to do the dishes and take out his dry cleaning as long as I can live with him rent free," an inebriated Sharpton said after the "protest" on Manhattan's affluent Upper East Side.
After ripping off $50 billion, Madoff is under house arrest and 24-hour surveillance in his penthouse apartment as a condition of his $10 million bail agreement. Sharpton plans to go on a hunger strike in order to get free housing with Madoff. "I want Bernie to know that I respect him for what he did and would love to learn some pointers. Even though I came from humble beginnings and have a low IQ, I've made money as a swindler too. Maybe Bernie and I can sell a network on a new reality show, sort of an update of 'The Odd Couple.'"
If he's unable to convince Bernie to let him live at his penthouse rent free, Sharpton plans to march on the White House and ask President Obama for free room and board. "We're brothers and I expect that the couch in the White House is better than anything I could find off of craigslist," Sharpton said.
No comments:
Post a Comment