Friday, August 29, 2008

Winding down.....thank God

The summer insanity is finally coming to an end here on the very Eastern End of Long Island. The car carriers have started arriving to take there fine steeds on the annual migration southward to warmer climes such as Palm Beach, FL and other well heeled zip codes. If I never see another powder-blue $250,000 .00 Bentley with Florida plates it will too soon. I do not understand why people insist on spending that kind of Money on a blue convertible. Someone please explain this to me.

3 comments:

hamptons ad-nauseam said...

There is an answer to this question forthcoming...

Karenkool said...

I don't know the answer, but I was just glad that there was this little white smart car parked at Rite Aide, in the space where I could pull my entire suburban in behind. haha I wish I could fit my entire family into one of those!!

hamptons ad-nauseam said...

Suburbans have their place in the Universe.... Just not my part of it!